You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

cheap jerseys for women - raiders jerseys cheap

We had shortlisted 3 candidates who selected interesting topics and also followed the contest rules.

First Prize Winner (Cash Award of Rs 300 )

Reena Upadhya for the article Why do we need CRM software

Second Prize Winner (Cash Award of Rs 200 )

Chitra for the article 5 Best CRM Software for Small Business and Startups

Consolation Prizes (Cash Award of Rs 100 )

Vandana for the article Compare prices and features of 3 best CRM software

Friends, join us for congratulating the winners!

Hearty Congrats to Reena for getting first prize , Chitra for having got the second prize and the Vandana for having got the consolation prize for their best CRM topic contributions.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Ms. Reena Upadhyay, Ms. Chitra and Ms. Vndana for winning the CRM essay-writing competition. It is really great to find three ladies winning all three awards in this contest.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Congratulations to Reena Upadya for winning first prize in the competition. I also congratulate the second prize winner, Chitra for her success. My congratulations also to Vandana for her third prize in the competition. Three ladies stood best in the competition. A wonderful achievement.
    By the by, another article competition was held much earlier to this on the topic what to do in case of emergency. But still the results are not out. Any problem? The concerned editor can look into it.

always confident

Congratulations to Reena , Chitra and Vandana for getting the First, second and consolation prize respectively in the
    Article Contest on the Topic - 'CRM Software'.

Congratulations Reena and Vandana. Also thanks to ISC for considering my entry.
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

Good news. Congratulations to the winners of the CRM article contest. Well done.Best wishes

Hearty congratulations to all the winners! The cash rewards and points have been duly credited.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Thank you ISC team for considering my entry for the contest. I would also like to congratulate Chitra and Vandana Mam for winning the contest.

Delighted to win a consolation prize! Thank you, admin, for selecting my article for the prize. Congratulations to Reena and Chitra for their winning entries.

Dr. Rao - the 'What to do____' contest results have indeed been inadvertently delayed. The admin has already been informed about it & it is hoped the results will be announced this month.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Hearty Congratulations to all the winners of this contest!!

Congratulations to the winners! keep up the Spirit!

congratulations to all the winners for securing their respective prizes for this article writing contest.

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to Reena Upadhya for getting the first prize, Chitra for winning the second prize and Vandana mam for getting the consolation prize in the CRM Software Article contest. I wish the prize winners to get more awards like this in future. All the best.!

Heartiest congratulations to all the winners. Well done, keep going!
    "A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

Hearty Congratulations to Ms Reena for getting first prize , Ms Chitra forwinning the second prize and the ME Vandana forwinning the consolation prize.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

• Sign In to post your comments
    real nfl jerseys for cheap jerseys cheap soccer jerseys cheap cheap nhl jersey
    cheap bruins jersey cheap cardinals jerseys cheap wholesale jerseys authentic soccer jerseys cheap
    team jerseys cheap hockey jerseys cheap wholesale cheap jerseys broncos jersey cheap
    cheap minnesota vikings jerseys authentic throwback nfl jerseys cheap chicago blackhawks jersey jerseys nfl wholesale south jersey aau basketball teams
    authentic chelsea soccer jersey cheap chicago cubs jerseys real authentic jerseys green basketball jersey design top 100 selling nfl jerseys
    Parajumpers Sale Parajumpers Jacke Damen Parajumpers Jacke Herren Parajumpers Long Bear ?Parajumpers Jacke UGG Schuhe UGG Boots Damen UGG Boots Sale UGG Australia Sale UGG Boots Damen Moncler Weste Moncler Online Shop Moncler Daunen Mantel Moncler Jacke Damen Moncler Weste Damen Canada Goose Herren Canada Goose Jacke Canada Goose Damen Sale Canada Goose Jacke Moncler Jakke Dame Botas UGGs Espa?a UGG España Outlet Botas UGG Baratas Comprar Botas UGG Polo Ralph Lauren UGG Bailey Button Ralph Lauren Espa?a zapatillas polo ralph lauren Ralph Lauren Espa?a Bolsos Louis Vuitton Louis Vuitton Bolsos Louis Vuitton Mujer Barato Louis Vuitton Precios Nike Air Max Baratas Mujer Zapatillas Nike Air Max Nike Air Max Baratas UGG Australia Outlet Stivali UGG UGG Saldi UGG Outlet Italia Stivali UGG UGG Outlet UGG Saldi Italia Woolrich Arctic Parka Piumini Woolrich Woolrich Arctic Parka Piumini Peuterey Giubbotti Peuterey Piumini Peuterey Uomo Gå Ner I Vikt På En Vecka Viktminskning Tabletter Gå Ner I Vikt Snabbt Går Man Ner I Vikt Gå Ner I Vikt Snabbt Piller Gå Ner ett Kilo I Veckan Cheap Beats By Dre Cheap Beats By Dre Solo Cheap Timberland Boots Timberland Boots Sale Mulberry Outlet Mont Blanc Fountain Pen Beats By Dre headphones Mulberry Handbags Outlet Cheap Mulberry Handbags Mulberry Outlet Replica Designer Handbags Replica Designer Handbags Cheap Timberland Boots Cheap Black Timberland Boots Cheap Timberland Boots Timberland Boots Outlet Cheap UGG Boots Cheap Uggs UK UGG Boots For Women Bailey Button UGG UGG Classic Tall Boots Cheap UGG Boots UGGS Black Friday UGGS Cyber Monday UGG Australia Sale UGG On Sale Cheap Ralph Lauren Ralph Lauren Outlet Ralph Lauren Sale Ralph Lauren uk"> Cheap Ralph Lauren Ralph Lauren Outlet Sale Ralph Lauren Black Friday Ralph Lauren Cyber Monday Designer Handbags uk"> Cheap Replica Designer Handbags Replica Designer Handbags Designer Handbags uk"> Replica Designer Handbags Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags Louis Vuitton Outlet The North Face Sale The North Face Outlet The North Face Sale The North Face Jackets The North Face Jackets Sale Adidas Zx Flux Sale Adidas Trainers Sale Adidas Gazelle Sale Adidas Priginals Sale Adidas Zx Flux Sale Dr Martens Outlet uk"> Dr Martens Shoes Dr Martens Clearance Womens Cheap Dr Martens Boots Dr Martens Chelsea Boot Cheap NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap